Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
HIM Content Communities
Post a Message
Share a File
About Mentor Match
Mentor Match FAQs
How To Guide
Health Information Technologies and Processes
Back to discussions
Posted 11 days ago
Mark As Inappropriate
As a matter of practice, how often do you review your HIPAA Privacy and Security policies? When I refer to review, this includes when you update the policy's last revision date.
A recent survey showed that about 84% of the organizations that responded (231 respondents) to the survey, reviewed their policies in the 2 - 3 year range with the other 16% reviewing their policies annually or on a cycle that is longer than 3 years. To illustrate below is a little graphic.
Looking to see how this compares with some folks within these eGroups. Thanks!
Posted: 2:35 AM AZ time
Reason for Moderation
Describe the reason this content should be moderated (required)
New Best Answer
This thread already has a best answer. Would you like to mark this message as the new best answer?
Copyright 2017 American Health Information Management Association. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic